Friday, December 6, 2013

Nunavut News/North Article

I know how it looks, but replicating stone
 tools really has nothing to do with the
"Failing on education" headline. 
I'm wrapping up a week filled with a lot of office and computer work.  I had a final report to prepare for Parks Canada on the High Arctic workshops as well as a few last minute jobs that I want to get done before Christmas and the end of the year.  I'm planning to step away from the computer over the holidays and put the blog on autopilot for a few posts.  But in order to get that little break I'm doing double duty now creating a small cache of photo posts to go up during the last half of the month.

I suppose by now you are tired of hearing me go on and on about the trip to Resolute and Grise Fiord.  I feel your pain.  So to spare you, here is someone else writing about the trip:

Click to enlarge.
 Photo Credits: Nunavut News/North

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails