Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Knapped Chert Earrings

Recent Indian
"Little Passage"
Points in local chert
I'm making small progress on lots of little jobs, but hopefully I'll start knocking some items off my to-do lists that are a little more substantial than replying to e-mails.  The earrings are done, and mostly carded on hang tags, although I need one more card for the last pair of earrings and I'm out of card stock, which means a trip to pick up stationary.  When I'm not knapping, I'm reading and writing.  There are a couple papers that I'm involved with nearing completion and its my turn to give some input.   I find writing academic papers very difficult.  Next to rats, putting something together for peer review is probably one of my biggest phobias.

Recent Indian, Groswater Palaeoeskimo and Dorset Palaeoeskimo reproduction earrings.  The jewellery has become a smaller part of my business, but its still important.
Photo Credits: Tim Rast

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails