Friday, May 14, 2010

Friday Fibre Optics

It's like Candy
I finally finished the fibre optic points that I need for the necklaces and earrings in this spring's wholesale orders.  It took a little longer than I expected and I still need to spend an hour or so making sure that I have enough matching pairs for all the earrings.

Stay back snow...
I was planning to go straight back out to the workshop this morning and start on all the remaining points needed for the orders, but since it started snowing here again, maybe I'll just stay inside and start wiring the fibre optic points.  I will need to do a little outside work in preparation for tomorrow's Day of Seal - you're still welcome to join us.  Despite the snow, I think tomorrow's forecast is still decent enough for the boiling and shaving.  Besides, I think the sealskin might have snow repelling properties -- look at the border of green grass between the sealskin and the snow on the ground.  Its like one of those mysterious artifacts that repels whatever is trying to swarm the hero archaeologist in the movies.

In the meantime, here's 90 fibre optic points shaped like a Macaw.
Arranging points into mosaics helps me get through the week.

Photo Credits: Tim Rast

1 comment:

  1. The macaw is a nice change to the chert and much appreciated in these weeks of grey.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails